Included as standard
No matter which package you go for, you get the same following things:
– Pre-wedding consultation (via phone, skype, email or in person) to discuss the details of your day
– Lots of wedding chat, a further consultation or venue visit closer to your wedding
– Professionally edited colour and black and white photos
– A personalised wooden USB stick (web size photos and high resolution images. No watermarks)
– 10 prints up to 10×8″ in size
– Happy to travel anywhere but over 50 miles from Edinburgh travel costs need to be included
Extra options include wedding albums, a second photographer, pre wedding shoot and fine art prints or whatever else you want.
Full pricing brochures available on request.
Must be up for a bit of fun
Formal photography really isn’t 2019. Wedding photography should be a combination of romantic, rememberable and fun. I love weddings that have a combination of all of these.
Must be nice
Ok sounds silly but some people get so stressed out on their wedding days, or they’re simply not nice people, and they can be quite offensive. Remember this is your wedding day, it’s meant to be fun. Be nice to yourselves, be nice to me, be nice to everyone and you’ll have an awesome day.
Let me know what you want
I’ve photographed three tonnes of weddings so I have a pretty good idea what to do at weddings but if you’re Aunty Betty has made something special and she’s going to surprise your new husband, do tell me so I can be ready. I really like shot lists and itineraries but we can talk about this.
Looking For A Professional?
If you want someone with tonnes of experience, will have a laugh with you, guide you, tell you what to do, keep you organised but most importantly take really beautiful photos that you will remember forever, then…
Get in Touch By Phone Or email
If you’re interested in having your wedding photographed by us, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Wedding Photographer Edinburgh
Edinburgh based wedding photographer. Can photograph weddings anywhere in the country